I'm an art director
based in São Paulo, SP, Brazil — currently working @ GUT SP
as an Associate Creative Director.




SAY HELLO

︎ +55 11 996990009
︎ gabriella.marcatto@gmail.com
︎ linkedin
︎ instagram





︎︎︎ABOUT

      ︎


I am an ACD based in São Paulo, SP, Brazil.
I'm currently at GUT São Paulo as an Associate Creative Director. Previously at AKQA, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, JWT and FCB Brasil.

During my career I had the honor to work with amazing people and incredible clients like coke, google, netflix, pepsico, heinz, kitkat, stella artois, AB inbev, amstel, mercado livre, olympikus and more, helping to create local, regional & global projects across all channels.




︎︎︎EXPERIENCE


GUT
AKQA
crispin porter+bogusky
j. walter thompson
FCB brazil
+

 

︎︎︎CLIENTS


coke, google, netflix, pepsico, heinz, kitkat, stella artois, AB inbev, amstel, mercado livre, olympikus, among others.


︎︎︎AWARDS


the one club for creativity
next creative leaders 2021
latin america winner


cannes 
8x cannes lions

2x silver - hidden spots
1x silver - more than 70
2x bronze - hidden spots
3x bronze - more than 70
4x shortlists - hidden spots
3x shortlists - don't blame the clothes
4x shortlists - more than 70
1x shortlist - stranger coke
2x shortlist - freezer beerboard


young lions
brazil delegate 2019


D&AD
5x D&AD pencil 

1x graphite - hidden spots
3x wood - hidden spots
1x graphite - don't blame the clothes
1x shortlist - stranger coke


the one show
1x best of discipline
10x one show pencil


1x best of discipline - hidden spots
3x gold - hidden spots
3x silver - hidden spots
4x bronze - hidden spots
1x merit - don't blame the clothes
1x merit - more than 70
1x merit - stranger coke
1x shortlist - freezer beerboard


clio
5x clios

1x gold  - more than 70
1x silver - more than 70
1x silver - hidden spots
2x bronze - hidden spots


el ojo
3x el ojos 

1x silver - people of the forest
1x silver - more than 70
1x bronze - more than 70
1x shortlist - more than 70


ciclope
3x shortlist

3x shortlist  - people of the forest


ciclope latino
3x ciclopes latino

2x gold - people of the forest
1x bronze - people of the forest


CCSP
3x stars 

1x gold - stranger coke
1x silver - freezer beerboard
1x bronze - people of the forest
2x in book - people of the forest
1x in book - freezer beerboard



︎︎︎SPEAKS


creative clube of brazil 2019
"what will change in the next 25 years?"


creative clube of brazil 2017 "why are we so few women in creating agencies?"

miami ad school
since january 2019, I have been a teacher.


︎︎︎JURY


young lions
2021
final judge | Brazil | art direction and copywriting

2019-21
preliminary judge | Brazil | art direction and copywriting.






for more information or just for a small talk,
contact me.

︎ +55 11 996990009
︎ gabriella.marcatto@gmail.com
︎ linkedin 
︎ instagram




TKS FOR READING

  ︎

More Than 70 for Azmina ︎︎︎





Women earnings, on average, only 70% of what men do. So, we invited 3 of the biggest singers in Brazil to question about the pay gap. During the campaign, their songs played only 70% of their reproduction time. This experience happened in different audiovisual entertainment plataforms: Spotify, Youtube, Pay TV, Radio Stations and Social Media.








MTV adopted and broadcasted the campaign throughout May 2017. And on March 20rd 2017, #MoreThan70 was part of the United Nation’s International Labour Organization’s.










The United Nation’s International Labour Organization’s recognizes the importance of mobilizing women's movements for gender equality in the world of work and therefore supports the campaign #MoreThan70 from Azmina.












visual id 












They sang only 70% of their songs and the remaining 30% left, this is what they did.







original soundtrack availble on Spotify click to listen






my role: concept, art direction and design.
@j . walter thompson


recognitions



cannes lions festival
1x silver
3x bronzes 
4x shortlists

the one show
1x merit
clio
1x gold
1x silver

el ojo
1x silver
1x bronze
1x shortlist
creative clube of brazil
1x shortlist




︎ index
people of the forest for socio environmental institute ︎